Client Onboarding Manager, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Our client, a Global Asset Manager based in the City, is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Client Executive to join their team. The role will have you responsible for making sure the whole client onboarding experience is quick and efficient by working with other teams in the business - legal, compliance, sales and finance.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- End to end intermediary lifecycle process in Europe.
- Oversight and reporting on existing business arrangements to ensure that the objectives were met.
- Contract review and implementation and draft fee schedules.
- Assist with inquiries and provide any solutions.
- Assist with clients contractual fund availability and answer any pricing, rebates or service fee questions.
- Get necessary internal contract sign-offs and arrange extensions.
- Provide ad-hoc and routine reporting including -
- summary of completed arrangements
- departments metrics
- fund board reporting
- Handle large-scale time sensitive legal/regulatory or other projects.
- Respond to internal and regulatory audit queries.
- Lifecycle review/termination of business arrangements.
- Preparation and presentation to the senior management or sales groups.
- 5/7+ years Asset Management experience or similar industry experience.
- Fluency in another European language.
- Related bachelor's degree or professional qualification in asset management industry.