Client Onboarding and FIX Support Specialist
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Our EMEA Client Connectivity team is looking for a Client Onboarding and FIX support specialist to work in our London office.
Experienced FIX Engineer with a consistent record in the onboarding of electronic clients via FIX.
The role involves being first line support coverage for the FIX environment as well as being first point of contact for clients and the front office regarding IT issues. It requires ownership and accountability for the onboarding of clients trading electronically with Credit Suisse.
Main focus areas:
- Incident management.
- Problem management.
- Implementation and updates to client connections.
- Certification and integration of vendor systems.
- Day to day system management.
- Provide new clients with a single point of support and escalation during onboarding process.
- Conduct client "health check" through analysis of post-live trade flow.
- Management of the work queue with the guidance of the Sales Team.
- Provide first line support for the FIX environment.
- Be the first point of contact for clients with regard to IT issues.
- Take ownership of issues and liaise with other teams as appropriate: IT support; development; external vendors; trading desks; client IT.
- Provide clear and concise communication to clients and internal business groups to ensure all parties are informed.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the key system dependencies for end to end client order flow including booking.
- Ensure all incidents are logged and daily reports are published.
- Track problems and corrective actions in Service Now.
- Competitive salary
- Advert ends 2nd August 2019
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Higher education technical qualification e.g. HND/HNC, Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Solid commercial experience of supporting a FIX environment.
- Experience working in a client facing role.
- Knowledge of business process flows in Cash Equities electronic trading.
- Experience working within an investment bank or similar role within a vendor that provides services to the financial industry.
- Strong UNIX experience (e.g. VI, AWK, scripting in PERL, CSH, etc).
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol.
- We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.