Client Partner – Capital Markets - Banking Financial Services domain - Technology Services – Consulting – Fintech – London
- Market Standards
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
The Client Partner role is accountable for growth, relationship strength and overall performance of the assigned accounts(s). Capabilities: Client and industry knowledge, of Capital Markets Technology, business and commercial acumen, excellent communication skills and results driven. Demonstrates good understanding of business strategy, financial management and marketing. Builds relationships and strengthens partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization. Cognizant Leadership Capabilities would apply.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Plans accounts strategy for long-term profitable growth and position Cognizant as a thought partner and business leader within the account.
- Cultivates long-term client relationships and is a trusted advisor to the client.
- Creates opportunities to position Cognizant credentials, assets and value to the client and qualifies, prioritises and assigns opportunities to deliver the highest percentage of wins.
- Drives pursuit of large scale, complex multi service opportunities leveraging Cognizant capabilities across service lines and partnerships.
- Delivers long term strategy and goals at the BU/Corporate level; leads and manages the Account Team to ensure attainment of Client’s and Cognizant’s objectives.
- Works in collaboration with Engagement Partner (EP) and Delivery Partner (DP) to ensure high degree of client satisfaction and value delivery
- Deep domain knowledge of capital markets
- Demonstrable sales track record of technology services into capital market clients
- Able to drive commercial vitality as evidenced by creation, prosecution and conversion of a strong pipeline, identifying whitespaces, competitive advantage and building strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage and lead a team
- Comfortable in the C-suite in articulating a proposition and business case, and selling solutions (including Digital, Infra and Ops)
- Able to independently create, own and manage Large Account strategies encompassing all aspects of lead generation-opportunity-and-conversion, marketing and budgeting
- Familiar with global delivery models, programme governance and roles and responsibilities
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant