The Client Project Manager will sit within our Customer Success team who work closely with leading banks and investment houses around the globe.
- Customer Onboarding: Learn the BAU onboarding process and configure new customers onto the platform. Where possible, use your knowledge to improve the existing processes and efficiencies.
- Customer Training: Become an SME of the Taskize platform, and over time be comfortable delivering on-site product demonstrations to customers.
- Customer engagement: Own key parts of the customer engagement model and ensure clients are kept up to date with their onboarding progress.
- Customer Success: Build & maintain relationships with organisations, improving customer adoption and ensuring the value is well understood.
- Documentation: Produce and maintain project materials & ensure requirements are clearly maintained.
- Product feedback: Ensure that all feedback is clearly recorded & provided to the Product team for analysis and prioritisation.
- Data analytics: Help to gather customer insight and feed analysis back to customer success, sales and engineering teams as well as the customer.
What we’re looking for
- The role is suited for an experienced Project Manager looking to build a career in Customer Success at a growing London FinTech.
- A customer facing individual who enjoys building professional relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Empathetic, pro-active and positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- A keen interest for technology and for being a part of a fast-moving start-up environment.