This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with around 3-5 years' experience in asset management client relations (sales, sales support or client services). The role suits someone who is hard working, detail orientated, and enjoys building relationships with sophisticated clients, as well as internal stakeholders.
We would like to hear from individuals with around 3-5 years' experience in client services/relationship management, gained while employed at a leading global or European asset management house. This will be to cover Institutional & Retail clients in the Northern Europe, Middle East & Africa team, supporting senior Sales Directors and providing a first class client experience.
Our client manages a range of equity and fixed income strategies and has been sucessfully expanding operations within the UK and wider Europe for some time. The role would be ideal for someone looking to gain exposure to a client relationship management environment and duties will include a variety of responsibilities revolving around both new and existing clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for client inquiries, and work with internal stakeholders to coordinate delivery of those requirements.
- Assist in managing relationships, both externally with clients but also internally across the business with your peers across distribution and the investment teams.
- Cross-sell to generate new investment opportunities.
- Ensure that clients receive a first class service.
- Project manage the on-boarding of new clients.
- Liaise closely with investment teams and the wider sales group.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role, building and strengthening relationships with sophisticated clients.
- Excellent project management and rapport building skills.
- Knowledge of additional European languages, and Arabic, is beneficial (but not a requirement).
We are looking for individuals who are able to demonstrate a flair for building relationships and are genuinely interested in the industry.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have had relevant experience.