Client Relationship Executive
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- The Wisdom Council
- 03 Sep 18 2018-09-03
The role will support the servicing and development of our key client relationships, help manage engagement with our investor communities and assist in the implementation of The Wisdom Council's marketing plans. www.thewisdomcouncil.com & www.thewisesociety.co.uk
About The Wisdom Council
The Wisdom Council is a young, fast growing company specialising in Consumer Insight in Wealth and Asset Management. Founded in 2013, we work with some of the leading investment companies in the UK, providing research, insight and consultancy in support of their brands, marketing strategies and product development. We run a community of investors who participate in our research ranging from those new to investing through to high net worth, sophisticated investors.
The successful applicant will join a young team with varied responsibilities and get the opportunity to engage directly with senior marketing and product development teams as well as with end investors. We are looking for someone with a strong client focus, an interest in investments and bags of initiative.
The role will involve:
· Acting as a contact point for day-to-day client queries.
· Producing weekly status reports for each client and senior management as appropriate.
· Participating in and capturing the outputs of weekly client calls and attending client meetings as required.
· Proactive liaison with colleagues, third party suppliers and consultants.
· Attending research / helping at events as necessary.
· Proof reading client communications.
· Completing ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested by the team and management.
· Helping run and grow The Wisdom Council’s proprietary investor and professional communities
- Helping create engaging content for our investor community
- Managing individual member accounts via our online platform
- Creating and sending out recruitment emails
Managing our client communities
- Setting up newsletters and events invitations on our mailing system
- Managing all community inboxes
Working alongside the Client Relationship Manager to:
- Write and deliver client proposals and project briefs.
- Produce client and internal presentations.
- Manage client budgets and ensure timely invoicing
- Define annual client plans.
- Assist with TWC Sales and Marketing activity, including Social Media
Educational/work experience requirements:
- Education: to degree level, ideally 2:1.
- Work experience: 2+ years of Account Handling / Project management experience required. Financial services / Marketing experience would be an advantage.
Skills needed to fulfil the role:
Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Powerpoint
Excellent attention to detail
Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
Exceptional written and oral communication
Self-motivated, ability to work under your own initiative
Proven team player – need to be able to be relied upon to deliver on time
Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Highly enthusiastic and looking to join a small but fast-growing company
Confident and rounded individual with strong inter-personal skills
Natural interest in financial services, marketing and research
Able to respond positively and be adaptable to change
Ability to work effectively under pressure