We are currently partnered with one of the UK largest global asset managers, assisting them with their European expansion! They are looking to hire a native German in London to join their international client relationship team.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of the Country Head and Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client.
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business. Seeking Guidance from Client Managers and CDs where necessary.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision making process and long term objectives. Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats.
- Identify and follow up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue.
- Native/Fluent German language speaking skills.
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels.