• A proactive role, owning relationships in the UK, predominantly Wealth Managers and family offices.
• Cross selling in new services, with existing client base.
• Supporting regulatory changes that impact both the firm
• Visiting clients on a regular basis, and keep abreats of their corporate strategy
• Boosting the profitability of the client portfolio by ensuring the firm has covered every aspect of our clients operating model.
• Working together with different departments in the Group in Geneva and Luxembourg.
• Assisting with organising marketing events and broadly navigating the market with a focus on positioning the firms proposition with local business development teams
• Masters degree or equivalent ideally.
• Well established industry experience looking from previous sales or client relationship roles.
• Excellent knowledge of asset servicing industry with a key focus on Custody and ancillary services.
• 7-10yrs + experience in asset services or corporate services firm.
• Sound knowledge of financial markets and of the different investment categories.
• English languge needed, French an advantage