My client, are a leading global investment manager here in the UK and throughout Europe. They're looking to hire a senior client services manager into their London team, covering institutional clients across the Benelux region.
- Developing and maintaining exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client in their absence.
- Owning and co-ordinating the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business.
- Providing high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision making process and long term objectives. Answering complex queries as well as identifying business opportunities and threats.
- Identifying and following up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue. Preparing meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches.
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and taking sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise.
- Native Dutch.
- Experience working with Institutional European clients, experience working with clients in the BeNeLux region.
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support.
- Detailed Institutional Investment product knowledge and Index funds knowledge, with knowledge of current investment market and economic issues.