Client Reporting Analyst
- £40,000 - £45,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Working as part of the Institutional Client Reporting Team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for providing an efficient and effective reporting service to our internal and external clients. The candidate will take ownership of report production and delivery of various data provisions for institutional clients.
- Responsibilities of the Institutional Client Reporting Analyst role can be summarised as follows:
- Manual production and checking of selected fund reports using Microsoft Office applications (including Quarterly Investment Reports, QIRs)
- Ensure controls required around the platform are fulfilled and that issues can be identified and investigated for action.
- Preparation of reports to communicate obligations due and the status thereof to stakeholders.
- Monitoring, communicating and initial triage of issues
- Support the Client Reporting team with daily tasks and query resolution
- Ensuring internal and external client deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Liaison with internal teams to ensure the smooth running of reporting requirements.
- Ability to source and analyse meaningful management information
- Ability to analyse problems and articulate clear and pragmatic solutions
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, preferably in Office 2010
- Experience of web based client reporting channels and technologies
- Direct experience of using or familiarity with workflow / process tools and technologies
- An understanding of Microsoft Access and VBA would be an advantage
- Familiarity of using SharePoint an advantage
- Ability to use Client Reporting systems (Vermilion) an advantage