Client Reporting Analyst
- Competitive with Excellent Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
This role is part of the Client Reporting team which supports Institutional and International clients. Key responsibilities of the team are the production of client reports to specified deadlines and in line with internal and regulatory standards.
• Maintain strong working relationships with internal departments and external contacts.
• Monitor Vermilion extracts from HSBC Institutional Fund Services, ensuring their prompt receipt and accuracy.
• Maintaining client data within Vermilion reporting system, including creating new accounts and updating workflow.
• Produce monthly and quarterly client reports in accordance with IMA and regulatory requirements.
• Provide information, including quarterly reports to institutional clients invested in retail funds.
• Provide valuation, pricing or investment information in accordance with ad hoc client queries.
• Resolve and respond to queries from internal stakeholders. Identify client requirements; seek advice/information from relevant parties (internal departments or external advisors) and coordinate response.
• Loading client information and reporting material onto CMS, updating system as required.
• Obtain sign-off of valuations by Fund Managers in accordance with internal procedures. Identify and resolve any discrepancies.
• Act as a contact for JAM staff on client reporting related issues and coordinate response required for client.
• Keep other team members and relevant parties appraised of current issues/problems with clients.
• Identify improvements to working practices; discuss with team members and escalate to manager.
• Experience in client reporting area of asset management.
• Experience of using client investment accounting systems.
• An understanding and experience of accounting and valuation procedures.
• Relevant system experience; Vermilion, Bloomberg, Excel.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong and Stockholm.