Client Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Excellent GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Meraki Talent are currently working with a leading asset management company to recruit within their Global Private Market Operations area for a Client Reporting Analyst, to be based in their London office.
The Global Private Markets Operations supports all alternative, real estate asset classes, and also support emerging new asset classes and new products combining different Private Markets and/or traditional asset classes.
Reporting to the Client Reporting Senior Manager - EMEA, the role carries responsibility for the completion of day-to-day tasks and deliverables of the Client Reporting team within Global Private Markets Operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working within client reporting and ideally has working knowledge of alternative products. However, our client will also consider candidates who have knowledge of other investment products with strong client reporting experience.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Successfully and accurately complete all client reporting deliverables
- Maintain complete and accurate client reporting records and contribute to a strong internal control environment
- Manage deadlines proactively; ensuring line manager is kept updated on progress
- Complete ad hoc projects and requests from clients and senior management
- Escalate any system issues or development needs through the appropriate channels
- Foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage with and support implementation of global operational model
- Assist the Client Reporting Senior Manager – EMEA with business management activities, contribute to new product/client mandate launches and engage with regulatory projects as they relate to client reporting
- Responsible for contributing to management information reports, as defined by Head of Global Private Markets Operations
- Manage workload to ensure the client reporting requirements are up to date, useful, accurate and complete
- Advise line manager of any workload issues or concerns in a proactive manner
Background of the Client Reporting Analyst – Asset Management
- Experience of working within client reporting within asset management or private equity organisation
- Have obtained or be willing towards the IOC or IMC qualifications
- Knowledge of alternative asset classes would be a distinct advantage