Client Reporting (Contract)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mayford James
- 18 Feb 19
Leading Asset Management business based in London are looking to recruit a Client Reporting specialist to their Client Reporting team.
You will be responsible for reconciliation and reporting requirements on client appointed institutional mandates. Responsibilities would include:
- Delivering reports, including cash projection, provisional valuations, and finalised valuations.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations between custodians and brokers. Including cash, stock, income accruals, FX positions and exchange traded futures.
- Issuing reports for external bodies (institutional clients, custodians and auditors).
- Monitoring group email box, ensuring that queries are actioned by the team accordingly.
- Accurate posting of cash items onto internal platforms.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ICON and Bloomberg AIM (beneficial).
- Aware of the different components that can affect a valuation (pricing, FX rates, corporate action processing).
- Good excel skills.