The Role Manager of a team responsible for the production of a diverse range of reports and factsheets for our institutional and wholesale client base, covering the full range of the firm's investment capabilities, in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 09 Jul 18
Client Reporting Manager - Global COO - London
- Day-to-day management of a team within the Client Reporting function.
- Oversee and monitor the production of client reports, factsheets, regulatory reports and data distribution requirements.
- Lead and participate in key strategic projects.
- Monitor the maintenance of accurate and timely team procedures.
- Engage with internal and external partners so that products/services meet client needs as well as monitoring client satisfaction levels.
- Co-ordinate and ensure timely and accurate services associated with new business and change management events.
- Oversight and monitoring of 3rd party vendors, service providers and offshore teams.
- Strong management skills gained within a report production team.
- Experience of completing and checking full monthly and quarterly investment reports.
- Experience of responding to complex reporting/performance queries.
- Strong working knowledge of global financial instruments.
- Strong focus on change management, accounting knowledge, robustness and flexibility.
- Strong working experience of operations and performance measurement functions.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements for global institutional and wholesale clients.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Critical thinking, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical audience.
- Experience with vendor management and negotiations.
- Experience of workflow process improvement/re-engineering.
- Detailed knowledge of global securities, investment strategies, market data and fund/investment schemes.
- Experience with data delivered to investment research companies and fund information platforms.
- IMC qualification would be advantageous.
- Degree level or work experience equivalent desired.
- Experience of the Vermilion Reporting Suite would be advantageous.
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.