Client Reporting Technical Analyst
Technical Change Analyst - Client Reporting - £65k - London
Working as part of a reporting change team, you will be responsible for driving various projects and initiatives, along with the management and oversight/development of the client reporting toolkits (including Vermilion and
Tableau) for global client-base. You will be working with the management team, business stakeholders and IT technical teams, providing expertise to define report content and build system functionality, ensuring tools are enhanced and utilised to best effect as part of our platform for providing excellent service to clients. You will be required to:
1. Work with your team and key business stakeholders to prioritise and project manage the delivery of enhancements to our platforms. You should provide insight into functionality and new developments and translate business needs in order to build the most effective solutions.
2. Support the development, launch and ongoing management of interactive online reporting information. You will play a key role in agreeing design and content, and be responsible for the configuration of data visualizations for use on our secure client portal and for internal use.
3. Work with key IT stakeholders to support the delivery schedule and deployment process for both small enhancements and larger developments that meets business and client expectations where system development is required to support your deliverables.
4. Support the end to end production and delivery of client reports as required by the reporting teams with a view to ensuring quality standards and deadlines are adhered to.
5. Working with identified system 'super users' where appropriate, provide training and ad-hoc support on system functionality and associated procedures/best practice guidelines to ensure adoption levels and data integrity are maximised and business process & controls are adhered to.
6. Develop and support automated process flow coded in Excel VBA and SQL in order to improve efficiency and increase automation.
7. Develop and maintain a strong level of technical knowledge in areas such as products, brand and services as well as an awareness of the current investment market and regulatory environment, enabling you to competently discuss and define solutions to reporting requirements.
8. Provide a high level of support to consumers of client reporting data in their use and understanding of the
data available through our source systems and records.
9. Work with business stakeholders to provide pre-defined MI, and the ability to extract data from our reporting tools, ensuring that analytics are presented in a clear, accurate and appropriate manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.