Our client is an exciting and growing boutique asset manager who are looking for a dynamic associate to join their client service team in London. The role will be focused on the servicing of clients such as pension schemes, charities and other financial intermediaries such as IFAs. This is an excellent role for someone looking to build their career in a global asset management business.
- Providing a high level of service to their clients
- Communicating daily via phone and email to answer queries and client requests.
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Providing administrative support to the investment team
- Work closely and support investment directors
- Coordinating meetings, emails and client follow ups
- Develop high level knowledge of company strategies and products
- Producing marketing collateral and presentations
- 1-3 years previous Financial Services experience in client role
- Confident and articulate telephone manner
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word/Powerpoint/Excel etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail