Client Service Associate's
- 35k - 80k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Bruin Financial
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
We have a range of top asset management clients who are looking for Client Service Associate’s to join their Institutional Client Service departments, all of which are based in London.
These departments are responsible for delivering service to a variety of clients including Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions, Pension Funds and other Corporate Investors.
The purpose of this position consists of providing daily client service to a range of contacts and support teams internally and externally. As a Client Service Associate you will work to drive issue resolution and escalate operational or administrative concerns.
These roles offer great experience and many opportunities of progression. Whether you are a junior or a senior, we have a variety of positions that would suit your level and offer an exciting new step in your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Point of contact for new and existing clients facilitating problem resolution for both clients and internal departments.
- Helping to ensure client service review meetings are well organized, structured, professional and productive
- Carries out duties independently, with excellent time management and prioritization
- Supporting and coordinating the delivery of service from the back office
- Provide relevant internal and external support on both a reactive and proactive basis
- Developing detailed knowledge of the clients and environment in which we provide solutions
- Lead an efficient and effective onboarding process for new clients, providing regular and accurate client and internal communications.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Candidates must have experience in asset management
- Knowledge of institutional markets for example defined benefit pension schemes, insurance companies, corporates and third party distributors
- Confident and capable in meetings and discussions at all levels of authority
- Interest in investment strategies
- Desirably qualified at IAQ and IMC level or above
- Knowledge of UK OEIC, SICAV, SICAV Part II, & FCP is desirable
- As a Client Associate, communication skills with the ability to translate complex data are key