Client Service Executive
Fitch Solutions provides data, research and analytics that help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment. All available on our platform, Fitch Connect, designed and built using our credit, macro and industry expertise to help you make more informed decisions. Title: Client Service Executive Location: London or Frankfurt
The Client Services team is committed to providing the highest quality of service possible to our clients. A successful candidate will provide proactive, world-class customer support to our clients via telephone and email. The team also provides product training via Video sessions that are customized to the client's needs and requirements. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience
- Provide 1st level support to internal and external users for all Fitch Solutions products and delivery channels (Web, API, Excel Add-in, Datafeeds).
- Document and manage all queries, enhancement requests and feedback received via email and telephone to ensure a timely resolution and an overall positive client experience.
- Work closely with Product, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues pertaining to Research, Ratings, Country and Industry Risk, Data and Analytics.
- Utilize internal system (Salesforce Service Cloud) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue resolution.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
- Take part in internal projects (Salesforce, metrics, etc.) if and when required.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients' usage statistics.
- Identify and log leads into CRM platform and assign to relevant individual in Fitch Solutions Sales, Fitch Ratings BRM (Business Relationship Management) or Fitch Learning.
- Be proactive and identify innovative ways to improve the client experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Customer focused with a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Broad technical / product / content knowledge and understanding of clients' needs.
- Prior experience in a client support role is a distinct advantage.
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with ability to work as an individual.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with Datafeeds, Web based platforms, API or Excel Add-in is a plus.
- Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English is essential. Other European languages fluency would be a distinct advantage , particularly French or German, would be a distinct advantage .
provides data, research & analytics to support informed decisions. We help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.