Client Service Executive – Banking, Capital Markets clients - Technology Services, BPO and Consulting
- Market Standards
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 12 Nov 18
Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world
- Creates sales strategy and plans for the Client Partner’s review and to be incorporated into a broader client strategy and plan.
- Sales experience in Capital Markets market – ideally with Buy side / Investment Services experience.
- Identifying strategic initiatives that help Client’s business achieve their goals.
- Need experience of developing a client account, developing propositions to reflect Cognizant capability and client needs.
- Executes and manages the account plan.
- Responsibility of P&L for the accounts under management.
- Building relationships and should be able to develop executive level relationships in particular.
- Overall customer satisfaction within Client organization.
- Participates in delivery reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
- Responds to and delivers on client requests; Responds to RFPs.
- Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to the client in line with the account strategy.
- Engages the relevant internal teams for solutions.
- Engages Engagement team to ensure the solution is deliverable and also the commitments made to customer are on track.
- Proven track record as an Account Manager / Senior C in the Capital Markets sector
- Must have managed a portfolio of $10 to $15 million in revenue
- Experience managing customer relationships and ‘farming’ client accounts.
- Experience selling IT and BPO solutions and should have some experience in delivering IT services in an onsite-offshore model.
- Understanding of digital solutions (e.g. IOT, Block chain, RPA, Cloud)
- Consultancy experience and good stakeholder management
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.