Client Service Executive - Banking & Financial Services, Technology Services, BPO and Consulting - London
- Market Standards
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Cognizant’s Banking & Financial Services Practice encompasses consumer lending, commercial finance, leasing, insurance, cards, payments, investment banking, wealth management and transaction processing. It is the company’s largest industry segment, serving leading financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. These include 9 of the top 10 European banks and 16 of the top 20 North American financial institutions.
The CSE has responsibility to build and manage strategic relationships with our Banking and Financial Services customers, in order to drive business growth and support the commercial vitality pillar of Cognizant’s business strategy.
We are looking for an early to mid-career professional who will bring to the role high level of energy and enthusiasm, good understanding of the financial services industry and a background in business development in Technology Services, Business Process Services or Consulting/Advisory Services.
Client and industry knowledge, business and commercial acumen, excellent communication skills and results driven. Demonstrates good understanding of business strategy, financial management and marketing. Builds relationships and strengthens partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization.
Areas of Responsibility:
Market Leadership :
- Creates sales strategy as part of the overall commercial (CP) team to be incorporated into a broader account strategy and plan.
- Identify strategic initiatives that help Client’s business achieve their goals.
- Stays current on understanding of the market dynamics and competitive positioning.
Relationship Management :
- Executes and manages the account plan
- Develops and manages relationships with clients at executive level.
- Drives overall customer satisfaction within Client organization.
- Participates in delivery reviews and provides relevant perspectives.
Business Development :
- Lead the identification, qualification, shaping and closing of business opportunities with assigned client.
- Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to the client in line with the account strategy.
- Responds to and delivers on client requests; Responds to RFPs
- Engages the relevant internal teams for solutions.
- Proven track record as a Business Development in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience managing customer relationships and client accounts.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.
- Understanding project delivery in Financial Services
- High standards of ethical conduct and personal values
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.