Director - Corporate/Commercial Banking & Structured Finance Recruitment
An international bank based in London (city) seeks to recruit a Client Services professional to work alongside their Private Banking/Wealth Management Relationship Management team, managing client interaction, account opening, executing transactions, account maintenance etc. for a diverse range of UHNW/HNW clients.
- Support front office with general client management and relationship development with UHNW/HNW clients.
- Assist with the opening of new accounts
- Carry out regular account maintenance, reviews and administration
- Process/execute lending transactions, trades, payments, transfers etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, responding to queries/complaints and working to solve any possible issues
- Prepare relevant reports and manage documentation
- Provide ad-hoc admin support
- Private Banking/Wealth Management experience
- Private Banking/Wealth Management product knowledge (i.e. Mortgage products, Lombard Lending etc.)
- Experience in a "Client /Customer service" style role
- UHNW/HNW account management exposure