Private Client Administration & Client Service
Client Service / Client Administration – Private Wealth Management
Meraki Talent has been engaged to recruit multiple roles for a leading Private Client Investment Manager. The client focused roles will directly support the front office with a diverse range of responsibilities and tasks.
The roles are based in London but will be home based until we can safely travel back into the office. Key Responsibilities
- Involved from the start of the client relationship, working closely with the Investment Managers to discuss client requirements, arrange for the account opening.
- Liaise with other internal teams and third parties and be in direct contact with the client or their representatives throughout the process.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of existing client accounts, including periodic AML reviews, amendments to agreements, sub accounts and record keeping.
- Liaise with third parties in relation to custodial matters and/or the opening of derivative and FFX accounts.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with the clients where appropriate,
- Systems administration of client data on internal and external systems
- Dealing with client queries, including; reporting queries, cash transactions, custody arrangements, transitions
- Liaise with consultants/audit firms to coordinate client requirements and provide information when requested.
- Liaise with colleagues throughout the business to coordinate and deliver a high level of service to clients.
- Provide assistance and offer guidance for more junior members of the team and other areas of the business when required.
- Provide efficient and timely support to Investment Managers.
- Providing support and cover to the Client Service Team
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more detail.