You will be the key point of contact for clients and SEI taking day to day accountability for all aspects of operational and technical service to clients. You will forge and maintain an effective working partnership with the Relationship Management team acting as an extension of the RM team at all times, whilst taking into account internal business requirements.
What you’ll do:
Client Service Delivery:
• Act as liaison between SEI and the client on operational, technical and business critical
• Act as an escalation point for Operational and Technical units in client communications.
• Ensure timely resolution of day-to-day operational issues for clients is being maintained.
• Run and facilitate client meetings involving planning, service reviews and procedural changes and enhancements.
• Support and work with the Client Relationship Management Team on client initiatives.
• Escalate operational service issues to the Client Relationship Management Team as warranted.
• Proactively communicate with clients on matters relating to operational activities or deliverables
and ensure all queries & questions are acknowledged, resolved and responded to in accordance within the established service standards.
• Oversight of Relationship Management meetings with clients in person and over the telephone.
• Responsible for oversight of trend analysis and key volume drivers alongside the delivery of SLA and other risk / management reporting.
• Participate in unit initiatives where appropriate.
• Continuously strive to identify and input into process improvements.
Recruit, motivate, supervise and develop the Service Delivery team including:
• Assist Head of Service Delivery with the review of the teams performance against objectives set and help to coach/mentor team members to develop skills.
• Assist with recruitment to ensure we recruit the best talent available outlining job specifications and conducting any briefing sessions/interviews/assessments/feedback, etc as required in conjunction with internal recruitment.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with solid experience in financial services including specific background in private banking; experience in mutual funds and investment advisory services is preferred.
• Industry knowledge of private banking, asset management and investment processing and a proven track record in financial operations, investments and client relationship management.
• The ability to conduct key client facing meetings
Attributes we value:
• Exceptional proven client servicing & relationship skills.
• People management & coaching skills.
• Excellent project management & organizational skills
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
Now in our 50th year, SEI is a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).