Client Service Manager - Securitisations
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 17 Feb 19
CTLA Client Service Manager - Securitisations
- To manage a portfolio of client relationships, with a focus on developing effective relationships with key clients. To ensure client service standards are seamlessly delivered to the client, and that client queries are handled in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring all aspects of work are operationally accurate. The role requires frequent liaison with a number of teams across CTLA and individuals as the jobholder is responsible for their clients' wider experience of our Corporate Trust service provisions. Furthermore a principal requirement of the role is to deepen the relationship with clients in order to seek out new business opportunities (both "new new" and "refinancing's"). The jobholder will therefore be required to work in close conjunction with, and provide support to, the Business Development team.
- Build effective customer relationships ensuring that CTLA requirements are fully understood by the client and in turn client requirements, industry developments, and competitor information is articulated within CTLA. This will involve liaison with the GRMs and client visitation.
- Minimum of Top 20 clients to be visited on an annual basis with a stretch target of 40. Client visitation schedules to be in place and tracked. For certain key clients', visits to be on a more frequent basis.
- Monitor adherence to service level agreements, collating data, providing feedback, resolving operational deficiencies and implementing action plans where SLAs are not met by either CTLA or the client.
- Formal client surveys to be cascaded to the clients to solicit feedback
- Establish strong relationships with the client and seek out retentive opportunities as well as new opportunities
- Provide operational support and assistance (for the client portfolio) on any related issues to the CoE teams in Malaysia and India, and act as an escalation point for local management.
- Weekly monitoring of new transactions (mandates/bids) to ensure any operational issues can be flagged in advance of on boarding.
- Ensure we enhance, enrich and deliver a smooth on boarding experience for the client. Ensure coordination with all internal stakeholders to ensure all on boarding requirements are being delivered on schedule.
- Review any non-core product or service requirements requested by the client and assess operational viability.
- Completion of all BRRs on a monthly basis in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with our Business Development Team to accompany and enhance the quality of our sales pitches
- Ensure Treating customers fairly principles are adhered to at all times
- Identify process/technology improvements for clients which will benefit client experience