Client Service and Sales Associate, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Our client is a Global Asset Manager based in the City. The role is to support the International Sales and Marketing Team on the sale of investment products and with the retention of existing clients. The role requires delivery of high-quality client reporting and full-service sales support. You will be responsible for servicing accounts, regions, and investment vehicles.
- Support client inquiries and ensuring timely completion of requests.
- Quarterly and monthly reporting.
- Produce and maintain presentations
- Oversight of client accounts
- Onboarding alongside the International Team
- Preparation of sales presentations
- Prepare and manage responses to business proposals
- Provide product and competitor analysis by utilising systems to compare the organisation's products with other competitors products.
- Client service focus
- Previous experience in Investment Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate/Bachelor's degree in Finance or related area required
- Additional language skill is preferred