J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
JP Morgan are currently seeking a client services representative to work within their Custody business. The role will entail a client outreach program which will involve client interaction internally and externally.
The individual will come from a strong Operations background with a strong focus on Client Services and able to work with large sets of data.
The role is a 6-month contract based in Canary Wharf.
Key responsibilities: -
- Role requires candidate to work with Custody business and Legal to design a Query Management process in order to handle client responses
- FAQ's and appropriate standard responses need to be assembled prior to outreach
- Understand signature and verification strategy
- Candidate needs to co-ordinate technical requirements, build, testing and implementation
- Understand metrics requirements and co-ordinate delivery
- Manage stakeholders across the client outreach program
Skillset required: -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience in dealing with external clients preferred
- Strong PMO skills (stakeholder management; identifying and escalating risks, issues and potential impacts to the critical path; RAID Log maintenance; Scorecard contribution)
- Strong data analysis skills (extensive use of Excel, v-lookups and joins across multiple data sets)
- Maintaining data and updating dataset based on feedback
- Experience summarizing data insights to stakeholders /management
- Ability to work internally within the organization