Murano Connect is an industry matchmaker, connecting funds and investors. Our team of research analysts, technologists and client service professionals are dedicated to delivering value for our clients in building their businesses. We are looking for an experienced Client Services professional to join our team. The primary purpose of the role will be to liaise with Murano's clients and work with internal teams to better understand how we can add value to clients' businesses.
- Conduct client facing meetings to discuss the Murano Connect service in order to assess the quality of service.
- Engage with clients in order to understand their business, asset raising targets and synergies with the Murano Connect service.
- Documenting client interactions and communicating these back to managers in the Research Team.
- Work closely with managers and senior colleagues to effectively communicate client needs and translate those needs into deliverable projects for the team.
- Taking charge of client deliverables. Working with managers across the Research and Data Teams to implement client requests and deliver results to clients.
- 3-5 years experience in a Client Servicing role in financial services whether Asset Management, Broking, Banking or other.
- A provable interest in and understanding of Asset Management across asset types and strategies including hedge funds, private markets and real assets as well as public capital markets.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering workflow to a high standard in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external parties.
- Excellent organisational and writing skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to take the initiative on projects.
- A high standard of professionalism in the workplace is a given.
- Relevant qualifications such as the IMC, CAIA or CFA, a plus.