Client Services - Retail
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
My client a large Asset Management Firm are looking to hire a client services associate. This is a contract role that will run until May but may be made perm or be extended.
To deliver an exceptional service to UK Retail Direct clients through various channels including phone, email and webchat. To ensure
compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and our regulatory framework. To understand the evolving needs of
clients including new industry trends/requirements and work closely within the team to share best practice. To be a professional
representative at all times to our shareholders.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure all client queries are responded to within defined service levels and in line Documents and investigates
breaches and omissions and takes corrective action to prevent further incidents. Focuses on providing best-in-class service during client
2. Understands client needs, expectations and behaviours and provides the appropriate materials/responses to meet those needs.
Communicates effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc. Champions service excellence and
demonstrates attention to account details.
3. Executes all routine client guidance (e.g. online) and complex transactions (e.g. fund transfers, probate) for the UK Retail Direct offering.
Captures relevant information in systems. Adjusts style to shareholders based on client centric approach.
4. Maintains strong relationships with internal and external business partners throughout the organisation. Works with internal.
departments in order to ensure timely delivery of requests/enquiries to clients/prospects in order to provide the highest quality client
interaction and enhance the client welcome experience.
5. Differentiates from competing firms by explaining our unique corporate structure along with the features and benefits of our
services. Demonstrates proficiency and thorough understanding of investment methodology and proactively and effectively
positions products and evolving services.
6. Complies with policies and procedures on client confidentiality by ensuring all sensitive client and crew information is secured
at all times.
7. Analyses and resolves complex client issues including complaints. Responsible for identifying trends and providing information across the
team in order to ensure best practice recommendations are being shared. May be responsible for creating reporting, spreadsheets and
graphs to identify trending.
8. Continually develops CRM skills, sales skills and financial knowledge based on coaching and client feedback. Develops expertise on
relevant market developments. Maintains an appropriate level of industry knowledge including keeping current.
policies and objectives. Maintains a strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned. Participates in potential readouts to the team, management and
other departments if applicable.