Client Services - Trading Services/ETF/Securities
- Competitive + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Client Services Analyst with leading global financial institution. An opportunity for anyone looking to build a network with senior stakeholders from Top Tier Institutions within Financial Services. Offers the chance to gain exposure to the expanding ETF industry, as well as to some of the most innovative technology in Financial Services.
Duties & accountabilities
- Customer-facing role - managing customer inquiries and requests.
- Provide consultancy on the implementation data feeds within customer environments.
- Extract, manipulate and clean data from internal database via SQL.
- Involvement in customer training and site visits.
- Proactive customer management to identify industry trends, issues and opportunities.
- Supports Sales in both identifying and retaining customer relationships.
- Engage in and provide support to broad cross-customer initiatives.
- Foster collaboration and continued product integration across the EDA division.
- Assist in developing advanced product-focused expertise in the team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a programming language (SQL, Java, Python) a plus
- CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Financial knowledge, in particular that related to corporate actions is required. Stock lending programmes, indices, ETF's and Fixed income knowledge is also desirable.
- Experience of a customer facing role hugely advantageous.
- Highly motivated, disciplined, confident and a team player. The ability to adjust to shifting priorities is a must.
- Evidence of working effectively in a team required.