Client Services Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 08 Nov 18
An excellent opportunity to join a growing asset management firm. This role involves daily contact with senior internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Work closely with the senior client operation manager to manage investor activities including on-boarding, transitions, in-species, etc. for all open and closed ended vehicles. This will include working alongside the senior members of the team as well as working independently to execute the business
- Proactively manage and co-ordinate the set-up of legal documentation for institutional clients and distributors alike by ensuring on-going dialogue with the client and the relationship teams
- Ensure that the operational and data requirements of the distribution business which rely on support of the client operations team are fully understood and the appropriate process is set-up to support the requirements
- Maintain day-to-day interaction with the fund Transfer Agents and pro-actively look to improve and develop operational structure and dealing set-up of the fund by collaborating closely with the TAs. This will include the interaction with a broad range of functions including shareholder services, dealing, on-boarding, rebate processing, etc.
- Pro-actively address and fully resolve investor dealing and fund related queries directed to the Client Operations team
- Maintain first hand knowledge of corporate changes or fund launches/updates to understand the impact on fund investors and where required work with wider internal teams to update documentation and records
- Co-ordinate or assist with tasks which fall under the teams purview as required including but not limited to:
- Reviewing investor transactions, tracking sizeable fund flows, investigating and facilitating resolution of trade issues, assisting with transfers, approving fund trades as required
- Maintaining rebate records and review, sign-off of monthly and quarterly rebate data
- Managing fund investor communication issued through the administrator
- Assist the Client Operations team members as required (e.g. implementation of new compliance/tax regulation)
- Ensure the manager is kept fully apprised on status of day-to-day activity, projects and any issues and resolution of these issues
- Work with the Senior Client Operations Manager to ensure procedure documents are maintained for all tasks performed by the team
- Work with the Head of Client Operations or Senior Client Operations Manager on ad-hoc project as required
- Experience in client support/service or fund administration in a similar type of role is essential,
- Working knowledge of the fund industry either from an asset management or administrator perspective
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and an ability to work within a close knit environment both at team and organisational level
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively prioritise to meet tight deadlines. The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to be able to multi-task and to be able to handle the various queries from administrators and colleagues.
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to apply it consistently
- First rate written and oral communication skills, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and with the ability to think round issues to help find solutions.
- Experience of data analysis via applications such as Excel and Salesforce would be advantageous