- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 17 Oct 17
Client Services Executive - Wealth Management
Salary: Market Rate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Cazenove Capital Management (‘Cazenove Capital’) is part of the Wealth Management division of Schroders and offers specialist financial solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices, charities and their advisers, utilising both Schroders and Cazenove Capital’s investment expertise and external providers and resources. We focusCazenove Capital Management (‘Cazenove Capital’) is part of the Wealth Management division of Schroders and offers specialist financial solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices, charities and their advisers, utilising both Schroders and Cazenove Capital’s investment expertise and external providers and resources.
We focus on growing and preserving wealth, using the knowledge of our economics and investment strategy teams, and using both proprietary Schroders investment products and external funds in structuring our clients' portfolios. This enables us to provide a highly personal wealth management service to wealthy individuals, families and their advisers.
We provide a full range of products including deposit-taking, cash management, custody and execution services, discretionary asset management, financial planning and specialised lending.
Overview of role
- To provide day to day client service to the clients of a number of Portfolio Directors;
- Support the team in the preparation of both standard and bespoke reporting material;
- Provide ad-hoc performance in conjunction with performance team ;
- Support of Cash Administration Service;
- Help prepare client presentations;
- Organise cash payments for clients;
- To respond to client enquiries either verbally or in written form in a timely manner;
- Maintaining records of client contact and communications;
- Act as liaison between clients, Portfolio Directors and operations;
- Support the Portfolio Directors with ad-hoc operational tasks;
- Input of deal orders;
- Support the team in the development and maintenance of spreadsheets, preparation of reporting and meeting materials and maintain key product and team statistics;
- Mastermind the account set-up process;
- Interaction with administrative / operational units within Cazenove Capital (based in Zurich and London) or its custodians and assist with the management of the service to ensure seamless client relationship management;
- Assist team members at quarter end to complete and send out client reports;
- Ensure the proper operation of clients’ portfolios and accounts in line with FCA regulations and the Cazenove Capital business rules and regulations;
- Deal with all administrative enquiries or problems from clients, intermediaries, solicitors, trustees and accountants etc., liaising where necessary with appropriate departments in Cazenove Capital or with the appropriate 3rd party and taking responsibility for ensuring timely client response and satisfaction;
- Check bargains, monitor outstanding deals and report / monitor errors;
- Create cash transfer requests ensuring compliance with Cazenove Capital regulations re fax/email indemnity and mandated information. Liaise with the fund managers to ensure sufficient cash on account to meet client requirements;
- Ensure that all relevant senior staff are fully aware of issues and developments concerning their clients, in particular relaying any problems, errors or queries immediately and seeking guidance;
- Arranging internal and external meetings, and liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary; and
- Filing, in conjunction with both London and Guernsey filing procedures.
Specific Skills Required
- Professional, organised, motivated, proactive, strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.