Client Services Manager
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
To be a member of the Client Services team responsible for delivering the highest level of client service and support segregated and pooled fund clients across investment teams in public and private markets. To be the main day to day contact for the client, to cover any service, operational, informational or reporting queries.
- Leading transitions process and on-boarding of new clients.
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of investment reporting on the client’s investments
- Co-ordination and production of client RFIs, DDQs, audit requests, compliance attestations, onsite operational due diligence visits.
- Client meeting support:
- Preparation of presentations for meetings.
- Retain and build knowledge of clients, their investments, preferences, structure and set up.
- Provide representation of the client internally and be involved in client related matters.
- Client focused, aware of client needs and driven by client requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years investment management experience
- Skills and knowledge to deliver client services and on-boarding of new segregated clients
- Broad understanding of the asset management and pensions sectors and good level of investment knowledge