Client Services Manager
- Up to £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a growing Investment Platform for a Client Services Manager to join them to build on the development of the two current members of the Client Services team and develop client relationships.
- Lead the rollout of the Client Services proposition, providing support and guidance to both team members and clients
- To develop and train the Client Services
- To build strong internal and external relationships to contribute to the overall development of the business
- To be responsible for the on-boarding of new clients and the ongoing management of existing clients
- To take an active role in the development of the department to include identifying the need for procedures and protocols and to draft accordingly before presenting to the CEO and senior management team for ratification
- To work with the strategy, finance and HR teams to define, set, deliver and measure the objectives for the department and its team. This includes the implementation of management systems and controls
- To be responsible for managing the Client Service team members’ individual performance review cycles and personal development targets
- To deliver results in line with personal and company agreed objectives and KPI’s
- Previous experience in a Client Services role, ideally with managerial responsibility
- An understanding of investment management
- Preferably an experience of investment platforms
- Excellent communication skills are a must as is a strong educational background - ideally degree level.
- Above all, you should be looking for a role in which you can further develop your career within the Investment industries.