Client Services Manager
In this role you will report to the Head of UK Wholesale Client Service and support the Sales Process and the relevant Client Service Process in the UK channel in which you operate. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time.....
The role is office based and will involve providing support on both a proactive and reactive basis, responding to client requests, responsible for progressing internal aspects of the Sales Procedure and Wholesale Client Service Procedure. The role is an integral part of the sales process and involves a variety of activities, including:
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have
- Fund questionnaires from various types of clients and prospects;
- Involvement with legal agreements with potential and existing distributors;
- Assistance with Fund presentations for in-house meetings, conferences and roadshows;
- Arranging meetings, seminar invitations; Occasional attendance at external events on a local and regional basis as required;
- Attendance at meetings and conference calls with clients, prospects, fund managers, and ratings agencies; Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries from clients and prospects;
- Liaison with the Transfer agent via the CTI Oversight team, Finance and Legal to facilitate client take on and maintenance procedures;
- Co-ordination and completion of internal activities in support of the Sales team, including client due diligence, share class requests and implementation of procedural controls; Co-ordination of despatch of Fund literature e.g. factsheets, portfolios, commentaries;
- Prompt and accurate response to client requests;
- Provision of support to the Business Management Team on an occasional basis, including preparation of Fund performance analysis and comparisons to competitors;
- Be aware of all internal Policies and risks that apply to your role and the controls which relate to them;
- Ensure all controls which apply to your role are carried out appropriately and follow and update relevant Procedure documentation; Escalate errors and risks as appropriate.
Prior experience within the Asset Management industry with knowledge of investment products and strong communication and analytical skills.
You should have strong attention to detail; being a team player with the ability to be focused on satisfying client needs. Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great...
- Client Service experience
- Professional qualifications such as IMC