Client Services Manager - Export Finance
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
This role will form part of a team dedicated to performing the role of Facility Agent under Export Credit Agency (ECA) supported syndicated loan facilities, project finance and project bond transactions. The jobholder will be primarily responsible for a portfolio of clients/deals, and will be required to display a strong commitment to maintaining and improving a quality client service proposition.
- The jobholder will have prime responsibility for a portfolio of client relationships where they relate directly to the ECA-supported syndicated loan deals or project finance or project bond transactions on which we are appointed as facility agent.
- The jobholder will be required to work with internal teams from mandate to ensure that the onboarding and closing of the deal is professionally executed, and that potential operational issues are flagged and addressed.
- The jobholder will be required to display a strong client service work ethic, ensuring that customer requirements are understood; that our requirements and processes are explained; and that they display a commitment to service delivery that demonstrates that the client is at the heart of everything that we do. Ensure 'treating customers fairly' principles are adhered to at all times. Agree and adhere to an annual client visitation plan, and cascade client surveys to clients to solicit feedback.
- The jobholder will, in addition to having full deal oversight, be required to manage the non-operational aspects of these deals. This will include the deal closing process; the managing of amendments, waivers and consent with internal and external parties (including client, lenders and counsel); managing internal processes (such as annual client reviews, internal escalation for problem/defaulted deals); and acting as a focal point for deal issue escalation.
- The jobholder will be expected to display a strong understanding of risk control matters, identifying areas for possible improvement together with providing and implementing solutions.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience in a comparable role, with a strong understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market and ECA related business.
- Some previous credit experience is desirable.
- Client focussed, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and manage priorities effectively.
- Strong time management and presentation skills.