EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Client Services Support Representative
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career.
FIS provides reliable and trusted solutions for all aspects of Investment Operations. We are currently seeking a Client Services Executive to join our Client Services team in Canary Wharf. You will be working as part of a global team, supporting a global client base and project work. This position will support the TDMS post-trade settlements software solution and clients.
This position would ideally suite an Investment Operations/Settlement Analyst with experience of SWIFT processing who is looking to make a move into the Software FinTech industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Client Services Executive will provide support for FIS' settlements system and work directly with clients, as well as working with the Product team and the Software Development groups to solve client issues.
• Document client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
• Become a subject matter expert for FIS' investment operations products (primarily TDMS)
• Liaise with clients to coordinate changes in functionality and systems upgrades
• Daily client contact to resolve user requests/queries
• Internal liaison with software development and product teams to coordinate the appropriate solution to client issues/requests
• Additional participation in team-wide projects
• A graduate with post-graduation employment experience in Settlements
• SWIFT (messaging)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.