My client, a boutique global investment management organisation, are looking to hire a Client and Project Coordinator in London, reporting into the Head of Client Relations.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records in Salesforce, including managing the suppression list and reviewing and uploading investor communications to the Investor Portal.
- Provides support for the implementation of the first phase of the upgrade to Salesforce, and subsequent phases where necessary.
- Assists in the onboarding of new and existing clients.
- Handles requests from investors which may require coordination with global internal teams, e.g., audit confirmation requests, ad hoc questionnaires.
- Assists in the planning and execution of set-piece investor events and hospitality including conferences, quarterly investor briefings, roundtables and investor update meetings.
- Partners with other teams (IT, Business Analysts, Project Leaders) on initiatives relating to improving processes and technology.
- Provides support and, where appropriate, leads projects from time-to-time as may be required.
- Contributes to the overall effective operation of the team and to best-in-class client experience by delivering a consistently high standard of work in a timely manner.
- A motivated and hardworking individual looking to commence a career in financial services
- Experience in interfacing with clients/customers in an operational capacity preferred
- Experience in managing projects that require great attention to detail preferred
- Broad understanding of asset management understanding
- Understanding of the principles relating to the delivery of administrative/client services, e.g., confidentiality, protocols, etc.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, in particular Salesforce, a plus