My client is a Global Technology Consulting firm who are on the market looking for a Cloud Advisory Manager that can help Financial Services Clients with their Cloud Transformation.
- Work with the Cloud team to define holistic go to market offerings around cloud strategy, target operating model and architecture.
- Support the relationship with cloud provider alliances, shaping joint solutions to address our clients challenges
- Lead the client engagements helping to shape a safe and accelerated journey to cloud, engaging with senior stakeholders and work with the wider Cloud team.
- Proactively support internal initiatives to build assets in relation to Cloud strategy, migration, cost management, centre of excellence constructs or architecture, combining your expertise with industry leading practises.
- Proficient in articulating the benefits and challenged of cloud adoption in Financial Services, including senior non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work with Senior stakeholders with the aims to pragmatic solutions to address technical and business challenges in adopting cloud.
- Identifying opportunities for and securing new business, including leading proposals and bid teams.
- Ability to operate independently or in teams, ensuring the outcomes meet high level of quality and are relevant to the clients needs
- Experience of working in cloud adoption elements such as defining cloud strategies, shaping and rolling out cloud operating models or defining cloud architectures across the financial services sector with a preference for delivering consulting services to financial services organisations.
- Experience of working with cloud-based technologies and accelerators which can be leveraged to support the journey to the public cloud.
- Experience in shaping and supporting the enrollment of cloud-based target operating model to manage cloud effectively across the organisation
- Consulting background and ability to articulate cloud adoption elements at senior stakeholders level