Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Consultancy who are looking to get a Cloud Architect to join the business in London.
- Work with application teams to define our vision and roadmaps for cloud-based and hybrid-cloud solutions.
- Provide strategic influence across groups, projects and products to implement cost-effective technology solutions to solve complex business problems. Engage with senior leadership and project stakeholders to articulate opportunities, costs, and risks associated with decisions made around the platform architecture and implementation.
- Working with the change and communication function ensure that user training and user adoption is considered for all cloud based solutions.
- Stay abreast of developments in appropriate new technologies/services and lead the investigation / assessment of the suitability of these environment and business needs
- Ensure that IT Architecture team members are active participants in teams formed to progress projects, business initiatives/aims etc
- Act as an ambassador for Architecture and IT and deputise for the head of architecture as requested
- Relationship manager between agreed technology partners and act a point of escalation between IT and the technology partner.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working as an Cloud Architect delivering successful migration/greenfield projects
- Extensive experience delivering Azure based solutions
- Demonstrate extensive experience in the IT industry with expertise in all areas of cloud technologies specifically Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- A broad understanding of the latest developments in technologies, industry specific issues, competitor and vendor activity and initiatives
- Experience in Cloud design, strategy and architecture related activities - ideally a cloud professional certified for the Azure/o365 platforms.
- Demonstrated ability in technology partner management practices including the ability to lead vendors/partners in defining architectures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.