Cloud Architect - AWS, AZURE
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
Cloud Architect - AWS, AZURE
The Investor Services Transformation team are leading the design and execution of the global cloud strategy across all lines of businesses under Investor Services. We are looking for a Cloud Architect with strong AWS and Azure skills to be responsible for:
- The Design of Cloud environments and to demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Delivery of Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer's business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Providing leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry within large regulated enterprise environments.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Working with developers in other component teams to ensure consistent integration of services across teams
- Troubleshoot site issues
- Participate in on-call rotation if required
- Passionate and articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based Architectures. Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations - from identifying opportunities to executing the changeover.
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
- Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware, Kupernetes, Docker)
- Experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry, server, storage and networking.
- Strong experience with Linux/Windows Server Operating Systems. Experience with MS SQL, Sharepoint and .NET is added value
- Experience in leading a team while driving a major technology strategy
- Familiarity with at least one programming languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.).
- You have experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems (on Linux, Windows)
- Database experience Oracle/Sybase/MySQL
- Experience with Microservices, APIs, orchestration, automation, DevOps and databases like NoSQL
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion.
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.