- Up to £140,000 base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
Our client is a leading Global Fintech institution providing data and infrastructure across the markets.
Collaboration Services Proposition Director
They are now looking for someone to join their Product and Proposition team, as a Collaboration Services Proposition Director, to work with customers to develop the community vision strategy and business model to drive community growth, retention and engagement at scale.
- Engages directly with customers to retain a thought-leadership position on collaboration and community engagement which informs our company and product strategy, the community vision we communicate to customers and our industry
- Formulates the collaboration platform strategy to drive community growth and retention in target financial communities
- Defines the business requirements to be used by Product Management to develop competitive collaboration capabilities across the desktop, web and mobile platforms, including messaging, group chat, sharing, and directory.
- Accountable for the design and implementation of collaboration workflows across target communities and workflows in close collaboration with the customer proposition SMEs and design teams, e.g. pre-and post-trade
- Accountable for active and passive compliance platform capabilities that allow customer to meet regulatory requirements, and manage the partner relationships with 3rd party vendors that provide these services
- Collaborates with customers and industry partners to define the open collaboration platform strategy to drive community adoption in target communities through APIs and workflow integration
- Analyzes metrics that inform the success and growth of financial communities on the platform in close collaboration with data intelligence teams
- Integrates qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps and strategies.
- Serves as a platform evangelist to actively promote the collaboration platform to our customer, partner and sales communities and creates the drumbeat and enablement for global campaigns driving loyalty and adoption
- Collaborates with sales, go to market, and digital marketing teams, legal, admin and support teams (installation to end user support) to deliver the platform vision
- Proven business leadership skills in a customer facing product or proposition roles with a strong bias towards action and commercial impact
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a product or proposition role of a community-based product offering e.g. instant messaging, mobile chat or in-product sharing product capabilities.
- Excellent communicator - able to manage strategic conversations with Management and key customers, both spoken and written
- Thought leadership, innovation and customer mindset
- Strategic thinking in evolving community platforms based on industry trends
- Experience working with large global development teams of 100 or more to deliver products and services
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and partner firms to execute on a platform approach
- Experience defining commercial licensing and legal requirements and end to end delivery requirements
- Experience leading teams (directly or indirectly) toward a common goal