Collateral Client Operations Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- CloudMargin Ltd
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
CloudMargin is a dynamic, growth-stage FinTech company currently expanding the UK, US and Singapore footprint. Our UK HQ is based in the lively Bermondsey Street area near London Bridge. We offer a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that provides highly innovative solutions to the Collateral Management space. We are currently the only, company to offer a cloud-based platform in our space. We’re attracting clients and a lot of attention by bringing modern technology to an industry using spreadsheets, enterprise software and faxes! More and more clients are joining our platform and so we need to expand our team.
As a Collateral Client Operations Manager / Implementation Specialist at CloudMargin, you will be responsible for managing our clients as they integrate into the CloudMargin community. By partnering with the sales team and the client, you will understand the client’s needs, lead their setup experience, deliver training and work with the client support team to look after the client once they are up and running. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting and fast growing Fintech companies and help shape the experience of our growing client base.
- Collateral and margin call management experience in an operational or project management role. This can be from a bank, custodian, buy-side, infrastructure provider or software vendor
- Client focused approach to work
- Great communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
- Collateral management software experience
- Client facing experience
- Experience with SWIFT payments
- Experience with AcadiaSoft MarginSphere
- Foreign language skills a bonus (French, German, Spanish)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare plan with rewards including cinema tickets & gym discounts
- Annual discretionary bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Deadline for applications is 3 December 2017.