Collateral Management Analyst - £45k
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 16 Jun 17
My client, a market leading global Investment Bank is looking for a Collateral Management Analyst to join the team and own several of the groups' responsibilities. A suitable candidate should have a solid understanding of Collateral Management within the Middle Office and ideally have stong awareness of the Derviatives space.
Collateral Management Derivatives Analyst - 45k
Keywords: Collateral Management, Collateral, Margin, Operations, Middle Office, Repos, Portfolio Management, Associate, AVP, Margin Calls, Securities Lending, OTC Derivatives, Margining Processes, Counterparty, Reconciliations, Settlements, Credit Risk.
My client, a market leading global Investment Bank is looking for a Collateral Manager to join the team and own several of the groups' responsibilities. A suitable candidate should have a solid understanding of Collateral Management within the Middle Office.
This is a leading role that offers excellent exposure and visibility to more senior stakeholders within the business - The position offers a great deal of autonomy and the opportunity to manage small teams.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring, initiation, agreement and disputes of the Counterparty Exposures for the business
- Daily Incoming cash settlements and complete margin calls from external counterparties
- Issuing collateral demands in reference to Collateral system
- Confirm payments, cash receipts are funded and are represented in the appropriate payment system.
- Ensure all client money is cleared on a daily basis
- Liaise with senior stakeholders with regards to any changes to collateral measurements.
- Prepare Collateral spreadsheets for Treasury Cash Management
- Create and distribute exposure management reports to stakeholders at end of day
- Provide internal and external Collateral client services for all inquiries
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong understanding of Collateral Management Operations
- Management Experience - Leading small teams
- Responsibility for Margin Calls and Collateral Disputes
Those who feel they are suitable for this position should forward their CV's or alternatively contact Tom on 0207 532 7970 to discuss the role discretely in more detail.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.