Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst job in Middlesex
My client is a well known FMCG/Retail business based in the Middlesex area. They are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team. The role is 80% finance business partnering, where you will be partnering with sales. They are ideally looking for someone that is qualified and has experience of working within the FMCG/Retail sector. Paying up to £50k plus benefits. The job:
- Month End Reporting leading monthly account reviews
- Understanding the business impacts of the account performance
- Update the monthly balance sheets for account accruals
- Joint Business Planning: Manage scenario planning tool to provide key information to National Account Managers on a regular basis
- Challenge and influence decisions made in customer meetings
- Development of the accounts: Ensure that the account teams are receiving full financial support, regular challenge, insights and direct involvement in developing the account strategy.
- Ad-hoc reporting: Support the account teams with all ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Management of Pricing, Promotions and Trade Terms
- Work closely with the Finance Assistants to ensure terms and accruals for all spends below are accurately reflected in SAP
- Budget & Latest Estimates: Assist CFO and Head of Commercial Finance with the Budget
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have proven Commercial experience ideally within a FMCG/Retail organisation
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Be performance driven, tenacious and goal orientated.
- Be able to work cross functionally both internally and externally.
- Advance Excel and experience of working with accounting systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.