Commercial Real Estate Finance - Director/Managing Director
- £120,000 per annum plus high upside on completed deals
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Finlay Gardener
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Superb opportunity with a debt platform for a UK based real estate finance specialist. Knightsbridge based with excellent salary circa £10K per month and high upside commission paid quarterley. You must have UK experience and ideally have some deal flow to bring across, not essential however.
The business provides debt advisory services and creates access to the institutional markets for property companies, funds and developers seeking to raise capital for acquisition, refinancing or restructuring debt secured on a wide range of European real estate.
They structure and arrange senior debt, mezzanine facilities, preferred equity and equity investments and corporate financing, assisting borrowers in identifying the appropriate solution and in negotiating, documenting and closing transactions. Their deep knowledge of both the product and the market place enable us to provide bespoke solutions for property owners and incumbent lenders.
The business is a leader in the asset backed securities market and has relationships with over 150 institutional investors specialising in property related debt instruments. By understanding the specific risk profiles of these investor clients they are able to efficiently structure debt finance, in either security or loan format, optimising the cost of raising senior or whole loan financing for borrowers.
- Prime and regional office and business parks
- Prime and regional shopping centres and retail outlets
- Logistics and warehouses
- Student accommodation
- Hotels and serviced apartments
- Ground leases
- Operating businesses with significant real estate holdings
- Mixed portfolios
- Arranging senior/junior financing, matching senior debt requirements with security and ranking preferences of specific mezzanine investors to identify optimal funding options
- Structuring rescue finance in the form of preferred equity or (partially) secured mezzanine to de-lever existing transactions
- Introducing equity partners capable of bringing specific skills to particular transactions
- Exploring loan, debenture and bond alternatives to maximise access to lenders and bond investors while optimising pricing and structure
- Sourcing institutional capital for certain types of development financing
- Introducing junior investors or syndicate partners to existing lenders
- Advising sponsors on sourcing debt and equity financing and on asset sales
- Research and analysis of CMBS restructuring proposals at loan and bond level
- Advising on loan restructuring, including review of refinancing options and sourcing rescue financing