Commercial / Business Analyst
- Salary:up to c £300 per day
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:23 Sep 18
We have been retained by a fast-growing Fin-Tec in London, who are in the process of expanding their service offering into some new markets.
They are looking to bring in a talented Commercial Analyst / Market Research Analyst to support their Business Development / Commercial Team in maximising these expansion opportunities, for a period of 3-4 months (initially).
They will support the Commercial Director in using market analysis, industry benchmarks and proven strategic best practice, to help create a sales and distribution strategy across all products, with particular focus on SME’s (Small and Medium Enterprises).
● Assess existing and new industry verticals for the team to focus on, quantifying existing and potential sales volumes per sector and prioritising both high volume distribution partner/indirect channels and key names within these.
● Identify new/enhanced propositions that are required to penetrate the key distribution partner opportunities, supporting this with market survey or field visits if needed.
● Identify any organisational (pre-sales, sales and support) impacts of testing and implementing new partner and customer acquisition processes through high priority new channels or partnership verticals.
● Determine an appropriate indirect distribution channel roadmap for SMEs as we move towards becoming a bank and our product set evolves.
What are they looking for?
● A Recent MBA or Masters Graduate (ideally with prior experience or between roles); or professional experience in a similar role.
● Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong commercial awareness.