Quanteam UK is working within the Pricing Model Validation function of a major British Investment Bank, to bring on-board a Commodity Quantitative Consultant.
- Strong Quantitative Finance experience with Commodity background
- Strong C++/Python programming skills
- Strong mathematical and modelling background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, pricing and high level technical knowledge on implementing financial markets analytics
- Fast learner who can quickly become autonomous and take projects forward
- Strong attention to detail as accuracy is of the essence in such a role
- Mathematically-based education at least to degree-level (e.g. Maths, Physics, Engineering) with solid understanding of statistics, probability and linear algebra. A PhD would be a plus (or similar qualification with focus on mathematics, theoretical physics or computer science)