Our Client is an Asset Manager who are looking for a communications professional to join its Global Marketing & Communications team in London. The individual will be responsible for internal and external communications, media relations and content generation to support marketing and media channels.
- Develop and execute a corporate communications and media plan to support the firm’s business strategy and objectives, elevate and protect the corporate brand, lead global media and communications campaigns
- Manage the firm’s external agency, acting as primary liaison and ensuring that resources are properly allocated.
- Manage day-to-day execution of public relations, working with the agency to drive media strategy and planning, story development
- Generate ideas and expand content delivery beyond written materials to creative short-form, infographic, video and other formats, integrating digital, social and media related considerations.
- Ensure that the firm’s corporate story, brand messaging, positioning and capabilities are effectively presented internally and externally.
- Must have experience in communications within the Investment Management industry
- Relevant experience in media relations and communications and strong understanding of media landscape
- Familiarity with financial services industry, investment markets and products, and alertness to industry issues and relevant global market topics
- Excellent writing and communications skills; experience as writer or journalist a plus
- Good organizational skill, strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks under deadline