Duration: 3-6 months (or 3-months rolling contract)
Location: London/Remote (Hybrid)
- Senior Manager to join a team in supporting the messaging framework and external communications delivery - eg writing minutes, transcribing, newsletters, etc.
- Leading parts of the programme communications strategy, coordinating workstream responsibilities and managing the delivery of tactical plans.
- Reporting into the Workstream Communications lead who is responsible for overall communications strategies.
- Focusing on developing and streamlining the programme's external messaging framework - which targets the wider financial services industry, programme stakeholders and industry bodies.
- Working with the communications team of digital, brand, presentation, event and internal communications specialists.
- Development, management, and implementation parts of the communications strategy, and raising the profile of the programme within the FS industry in line with the client's corporate communications strategy and a programmes milestone plan.
- Developing tactical communication plans and executing corresponding programmes activities and tactics.
- 10+ years work experience in Financial Services, within the payments sector or similar.
- Understanding of integrated B2B communications strategies/tactics - and how it provides measurable results.
- Marketing within Financial Services (desired)
- Press experiences/Project Management
- Experiences across various communications channels and delivery within a clear track record in digital marketing and analytics.
- Flexibility on approach, thriving on change and innovation, balanced by attention to detail and structured thinking.
- Leadership skills, team-oriented & Stakeholder Management
- Experiences with Content Management Systems and Salesforce - ability to adapt and learn new digital applications (desired).