Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Partners Group's communications team is responsible for the firm's external communications, including media relations, social media, content production and support for shareholder relations. To support the continued growth of the firm, Partners Group is looking for a junior communications professional with strong writing and editing, as well as digital communication, skills to join its London-based team. In this diverse and challenging role, you will take ownership of Partners Group's social media presence, as well as supporting overall content development, including the drafting of investment-related texts, project management and writing/editing of research and corporate reports, and production of digital content including photos and videos.
The role is an exciting opportunity for a strong fact-finder and storyteller with Native English skills to shape internal research and analysis into relevant and informative stakeholder updates in one of the most dynamic sectors of the asset management industry. Responsibilities
What we expect
- Take a lead role in the development and execution of Partners Group's social media strategy.
- Play a key role in the writing/editing of proprietary content, research and corporate reports, as well as in the production of digital content.
- Support the drafting of investment-related texts (press releases).
- Liaise with other departments, as well as senior management, to manage tight deadlines and publishing schedules.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the firm to generate and develop ideas for market-relevant content for use in external communications activities.
What we offer
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience as an investment writer, communications professional or journalist, including experience in digital communications and social media.
- Relevant degree in either communications, journalism or else a finance-related subject.
- Strong story-telling and writing skills, ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills, demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and social media platforms essential; knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro) and/or marketing analytics tools would be an advantage.
- Native English speaker.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable dealing with senior professionals.
- Analytical, highly detail-oriented and able to pull together ideas to make a convincing argument.
- Knowledge of private markets would be an advantage.
- International team and working environment.
- Growth-oriented and dynamic entrepreneurial culture.
- Flat management structure with significant exposure to senior leaders and decision makers.
- Opportunity to join a growing team within one of the world's leading private market asset managers.
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models.
- Full benefits package.